USNH Telecommunications

UNH Telecom: Make A Request

If you are experiencing problems with your current Telecom service(s), please call the IT Service Desk at 862-4242 or submit a support request here.

Requests for new services or modifications to existing services should be made by your TAM. TAMs: not sure which form to use?

Trouble / Service Not Working
Questions and Estimates
Phone and Data Service Requests
Service Reassignment / User Name Change
Long Distance Authorization Codes
Liaison Change
photo by Nicholas Smale -